Now the library has the following services:
· books are given for the term of 15 days and the reader can prolong the term 2 times,
· he can do it on the phone as well;
· librarians take the subscribers` orders on the literature, and if necessary
· assist to select books on shelves and in the catalogues;
· bibliographic completion of the orders is carried out;
· the information on the books and other printed editions available in other libraries of city is given on demand;
· bibliographic information in Uzbek and Russian languages is given as well;
· librarians consult the readers on the central catalogue and card files system;
· the library departments employees help to search and select editions on the themes requested;
· they give out books and other printed editions from book storage to use in reading halls of the library;
· the library gives its readers an opportunity to listen to musical records;
· sending materials to the user`s diskette;
· giving the books, periodic editions and musical records home for the days of celebrations, days off and night time;
· making up bibliographic lists on request;
· search of information and materials selection through periodic editions on order;
· order of editions and delivery to the house or to the place of work.
The service of organizations is charged and is given on contractual basis.
THe full list of charged services can be found at the link below.